Re: Wheels

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 15 1998 - 19:08:14 EDT

I'm not makin' an offer, but you can probably get about 800 for em'. Call
your dealer and find out how much he wanss for new ones, then knock off a
good chunk =)

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mods include:
Edelbrock Headers, High Flow Cat, Flowmaster 2 Chamber, K&N, DDBC (thanks
Mike!)
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:58:27 -0700 JHambleton@diabloresearch.com writes:
> Well I'm feeling like a bone head. I have offered the stock
>wheels from my 96 Dakota Sport for sale, but have no idea what they
>are
>worth. Can anyone give me an idea. They were on the truck for about
>1000
>miles. That's 0-1000 miles. The tires still have the nubs on them.
> Thanks for any help you can give.
>

>Jon H

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]