Re: SPAM SUCKS

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 15 1998 - 19:10:31 EDT

The title says it all...

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mods include:
Edelbrock Headers, High Flow Cat, Flowmaster 2 Chamber, K&N, DDBC (thanks
Mike!)
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998 18:29:12 -0500 Michael Clark <mike@snakebite.com>
writes:
>>>The Gorky muffler is now available in the USA
>>>it sounds better than Bola for less money
>>>
>>> you can see and hear it at
>>> - Bort
>

>> Well , I didn't see a muffler , but I did see a couple of guys that
>are
>> apparently REALLY into "I can't believe it's not butter!" .
>
>I can't believe it's NOT DAK RELATED! Just a lame attempt at a
>website. I hate Spamming bastards. I get a crap load of spam
>every day in my mailbox and now it's getting into the DML. Whoever
>posted this could have had the decency to state "non dak related" and
>then get yelled at, but no they have to use some stupid subject line
>about mufflers. This is blatant SPAM any way you look at it. I don't
>know about everyone else but I think we should adopt a zero-tolerance
>policy for spam on the list. I think this guy morbad@mindless.com
>should be banned from the list. He probably doesn't even drive a
>Dak.... At least the stripe guy's spam was related to Daks.
>

>---Mike, near Houston.---
> My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
> My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
> Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]