RE: RE: Throttle bodies again.. (was: 98 R/T power mod's que stions)

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 15:36:12 EDT

Patrick;
I have one 96 and two 95 TB's. I'll give you one of the 95's if it will
work for you. Both came off of 5.9L engines, I would assume either Rams
or Ram Vans and
they are both the same. I would like to keep the sensors (TPS, IAC, and
MAP). I will be out at the shop this weekend so I'll strip one down. My
e-mail
address is Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG. Send me a message with a mailing
address and I will ship one out to you. I hope UPS would OK for you, it
is the
easiest for me, let me know.
        Frank