RE: DML:paint spotting

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 18:54:27 EDT

Dml,
I did a bad thing. I parked my deep amethyst fog R/T CC under my palm
tree and over night the fog condensed on the tree and dripped on my
truck. I now have what looks like etched water spots in the hood of the
truck. You can only see them in off angle lighting, but they are big
and there! I tried to get rid of them with meguires clear coat cleaner,
but it only "faded" them. After waxing it (with mequires gold) the
spots are still very visible under the wax. Any one have any secrets
for getting rid of this problem? The clear coat is still there, its
just "etched" a little.
Bruce Bridges