Re: RE: Throttle bodies again.. (was: 98 R/T power mod's questions)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 22:20:44 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/98 1:53:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG writes:

<< Do you know anyone that has a TB with larger
 plates????
 Let me know.
         Frank >>

Frank I read recently in a mag that you can go .080 any more would require
fill material. I also read where (barry Grant?) had one bored out don't know
how much but they said stock would flow 500 cfm and there's would flow 730 (I
think). If you get it all figured out I be interested in buying one or having
one done. Let me know.

Bill