Re: Don't use a 3M Green pad on your windsheild

From: BJohn77777@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 23:39:48 EDT

<< Doug,

 Eastwood Co. has a glass polishing kit that can work wonders. I use it on
 some of the classics I have and it cleans them up real nice. I think you can
 find them at www.eastwood.com or something close to that.

 Gene >>

Eastwoods site is at http://www.eastwoodco.com. Toll free order #
1-800-345-1178. Pro Glass Polishing Kit, P/N 1917, $32.99. Worth the bux,
too. I have used several equivilent products with good results. Surprising
how clear the galss turns out. Almost like new glass. No Touch Auto Glass
Stripper seems to be a watered down version of some of the more expensive
items I've tried. It works...ever so slowly...lots of elbow grease, and lots
of product required. It can be found at most major auto supply stores.
Jewelers rouge works real good, too. A bit pricey, especially from the
jeweler.

Bruce Johnson
92 Dak LE CC 5.2 Slushie (30 years of shifting...who the heck stole the
shift...squeal----shriek!!!...sorry, dear...Brake and seatbelt check in
progress...<must remember...do NOT push clutch in on automatics...>)