Ram Head shifter knob

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 08:34:01 EDT

Alright bare with me here while I explain this out. I was thinking the
other day (amazing in itself) while wrestling my shifter knob off. It
would be pretty cool to have a stamped rams head logo to replace the
5-speed shift pattern plate on the top of the knob!!
I s there anyone on the list who might be able to do this??.....I don't
really know what would be involved in this? I was looking at the rams
logo badge on the front of an INTREPID today and it looks to be about
the right size. It would just need to be cut into the right circle
diameter to fit in the old plates slot (about the size of a quarter I
can measure this though) Anybody out there think this is plausible,
worth trying to do, or am I just having one of those malfunctions in the
grey area again???.......comments, of any kind welcome.

"psychonaut"