Re: Ram Head shifter knob

From: Douglas Bowerman (bowermdw@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 09:13:40 EDT

Thomas Vacchino wrote:

> Alright bare with me here while I explain this out. I was thinking the
> other day (amazing in itself) while wrestling my shifter knob off. It
> would be pretty cool to have a stamped rams head logo to replace the
> 5-speed shift pattern plate on the top of the knob!!

Hey all,
I was thinking of this. If y'all remember the cane that Biff had in Back to
the Future II, it had a fist. Well, all you need is a ram head about the
same size with some tapped threads in the rear. They make all kinds of cane
tips and stuff. I think they're molded. But, that doesn't mean you
couldn't take a chunk of copper or aluminum and sorta carve it.
Doug