Re: RE: overdrive gone

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 23:33:19 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

>>My '95 auto just trashed the overdrive also at 38,000mi. now I have to get
it totally rebuilt, have an appointment next Monday. The good news is that
the tranny place that's doing the rebuild is putting in all Borg Warner
interior kit and also going to also put in a shift kit and other solenoids
or whatever it takes to make it work like its suppose to, and all this is
going to cost me is $25.00--thank God for an aftermarket extended warranty
and not the factory one. I guess I don't need the Trans Go shift kit
now--thanks Vincent, you can take me off the Trans Go list now. You manual
guys can say all you want about us auto guys, but next week I'll be
out-shifting you all !! HHHAAAAHHAAA