Re: DML:paint spotting, who makes GS27

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 14:41:25 EDT

Walmart has GS27 for $9.97 a tube. Look for it around the Touch up paint
kits.

GS27 is great! It has a TON of uses! It'll clean almost ANYTHING with
enough elbow grease and it does wonders on scratches.. again, with
enough elbow grease!

Try some Gs27 on some old aluminum has has molded or mildued or has just
plain got dirty..... Rub a little on.... till it turns black.. then
scrub it off... nice and clean and shiny...

Chad

--
To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you
walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?"