JBA Header install

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 17:54:40 EDT

Today is the first day since Ive installed my headers that Ive had the chance
to get on the computer. I installed them on Saturday morning. I actually
was outside in the garage at 8.30am, got the stuff together. Turned the first
bolt about 8:50- 9:00, and tightened the last bolt and tested for leaks at
12:00noon. and had everything cleaned up by 12:30-1:00pm. It went by so fast
I couldnt believe it! And all that bitching I did! The night before I ground
and filed and sanded and drilled those JBA's to get them to make me smile!!
All in all, Im pretty happy now!!
Eric