Re: October Mopar Muscle

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 18:58:39 EDT

Yes, Gene. They made a big deal about how "heavy" this issue was, but I
wasn't impressed. I always took the good with the bad, sometimes there
are really good, helpful articles, other times not, but since Petersen
Pub has taken over, I'm not sure if there will be a balance to that
equation anymore.

I did notice the subscription price on the card with the pustang picture
on it seemed a lot higher than before.
I know the picture's not a big deal, but if I were pushing anything to a
group of fanatics, whatever they might be fanatical about, I would
certainly make sure I didn't stick a picture of the competition in their
faces.

>Yeah Richard, and did it seem to be a bit thinner to?
>
>Gene

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]