RE: Heater Problem

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 20:03:20 EDT

Did you have the heater core back flushed? Perhaps it's developed a case of
"hardening of the arteries". Seriously, have the flow checked to see if
there is a partial blockage.

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com