Re: JBA Headers

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 23:42:22 EDT

$500 for a stock Y?!! Jon, that guy was either being a jerk to you or he
was trying to make some extra money, ok a lot extra money. I just bought a
new stock Y-pipe for my '93. I need it so I can run stock manifolds while
my headers are at the coaters (had to cut the old one off or I'd use it).
But the cost on mine was $123.00 About $100 too much IMO, but it was either
that or a rent car and it's nice to have spare parts.... Sounds like this
guy was jerking your chain, I doubt he would have told you this if you had
been at the parts counter in person. Try some place like Koller...

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html