Re: RE: RE: JBA Y Pipes??was:JBA Headers

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 23:51:29 EDT

Better check before you pull into the muffler shop with a screwdriver
hanging out of the cat. In my experience just the mention of the word "cat"
in a muffler shop makes them real paranoid and they may refuse to touch it.
I've never seen shop owners so get so nervous but when I was looking to have
mine dualed out all I had to do was mention the cat and they would flat
refuse to even look at it. Even the back woods good ol' boy shops
refused...
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html