ATTN: SPAMMERS

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 19:52:15 EDT

Okay, it's on now.

HEY SPAMMERS!
I know you are subscribed to the list, so read and hede this warning
Get off the list, no one wants to know about your headlights or your
screen saver or hoods or anything. You guys suck. I'm not gonna' waste
the time to hit the net to see NOTHING! A message will be sent to your
web providers at tripod and mindless. The DML is not to be f*cked with.
We are all serious yet fun loving guys and nobody thinks you're funny.
You guys suck...again.

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mods include:
Edelbrock Headers, High Flow Cat, Flowmaster 2 Chamber, K&N, DDBC (thanks
Mike!)
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 14:42:44 -0700 "Bridges, Bruce"
<bbridges@alarismed.com> writes:
>DML,
>Hey this is getting scary. This has got to stop. Im getting this
>same
>stuff on my personal email as well. If not im going to have to to
>to..... get more pisssed?...
>BKB

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]