re: Re: Sam's Dak. Was: mindless

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 01:36:00 EDT

Sam,

The Magnum 360ci would give you about 380 Hp/410 ft lbs torque.
Summit has them for about $3500.
Of course, it you really want to blow some doors go with the 528 Hemi.
600 + HP and 650 ftlbs torque, Yikes!! (Guess you'll need some fender flares
to squeeze
that baby in there). Fun thought, though.

duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - MSD 8.5 wires
K&N FIPK
Original Text