Re: Donut Thing? Was:JBA help!!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 15:32:22 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/98 10:14:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, leefam@wcc.net
writes:

<< Uh, to describe them any better would be difficult. Say you have a donut,
 cut it in half and that's what they are. They look like the header flange
 things, only a little larger. I don't know if I need 'em or not yet.

 You should have got some, if you have a 92-96(I think) >>

I think they are required on the 92-93. I have the 93 and had and needed the
donuts. The 92-93 had bigger exhausts (Ithink) and the headers were actually
made for 94 - 96 but will work with the donut.

Bill