Trans cooler

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 13:54:06 EDT

Anyone else considering a trans cooler to go along with the shift kit
work? Since heat seems to be numero 1 killer of any auto tranny and
since the Techs at Transgo really perked up when I asked if it were a
good idea, I'd like to look into one for my 44RE.

The Transgo folks recommend the Long Cool? cooler. They say it's
configured much like a radiator with tanks at either end and cooling
tubes in between. Anyone familiar with this puppy or, better, have a
good source for them?

Bob