RE: Transgo shift kit thoughts

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 09:29:42 EDT

Colin,
You are forging new ground for the DML from what I can tell. HPM had a good
article on the level 10 install (same as transgo for the most part). They
covered some of the things you are talking about. You may also be scaring
some of us re: can it be done satisfactorily the first time? Would the video
have helped? Ive never had to "tweak" a kit as much as you have described
in your post (Ive only installed B&M kits in 727s and 904s). Do you think
its unique to your situation?
BKB