RE: 2 in and 1 out cat converter

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 09:34:07 EDT

Steve,
As far as I (and the dealer) could figure all R/Ts are supposed to have the
2 in one out cat. As far as header install, It leaves more flexibility in
the down pipes but blocks one of the right headers flange bolts with the O2
sensor. a trade off. If youve got an R/T with a single inlet Cat, its not
right. Get to the dealer and have the right system put on...if you desire
BKB