Off Topic offer...

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 17:22:32 EDT

Hi guys:

   Sorry I've been MIA the past few days. I was in the hospital Monday for
Kidneystone treatment. I don't wish that kind of stuff on my worst enemy.
Anyway, I have an offer for the list members that is NON-Dakota related so
ditch this post if you want, sorry, I don't mean it to be spam, just a sincere
offer.

   The auto accident that resulted in the purchase of my Dak (yea]) also made
it impossible for me to continue to ride my motorcycle (back injury). I am
willing to offer it to the members of the DML for a loss on my part. I just
need out from under the payments. Here's the details:

1996 Kawasaki Vulcan (Cruiser) [Burgany/Charcoal 2-tone w/gold pinstripes!
750cc DOHC V-Twin
Hydraulic Valves (no maintenance needed)
Shaft Drive (uses the engine oil for lube) (no chains, no belts, no mess)
Electric Start
FULL instrumentation
Windshield
Detachable Saddlebags
Covercraft Cover & Cover lock
Cargo net
Matching Shoei Helmet incl. (RX700)
Only ~1,300 miles total on the bike (yeah, the motor is barely broke-in)

   I really hate to part with this bike, it's such a blast to ride, but with
my lower back injury, I can't ride it for more than a few miles before I start
really hurting. I bought the thing in September of 1996 with all the above
goodies for $7200. I owe $4,500 on it still. I will sell it to a DML'er for
$4,400, all goodies included.
   Sorry if this is seen as spam, it's actually just a chance for my fellow
Dak friends to take advantage of. If you are interested, please respond to me
directly at shaun.hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com and not to the List. I would
like to keep the burden on the list to this post only. Thanks folks.

Shaun
Tustin, CA