Re: 99RT price was99 headlights

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 07:54:35 EDT

Got a close estimate over the phone for my 99 RT last nite. The cost
for a fully loaded reg cab RT will be around $21,700. Got a friend
there that is doing it for me. He said there isnt any neg. room in the
price, but they are going to give me close to resale value on my 96.
($12,000). Just gotta strip it down to stock form. Thank god I kept it
all. (except the computer, now i see why I should have kept it)
George