RE: RE: Trans. Temp.

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 18:36:42 EDT

Alan,
The TCI trans pan PN 128000 would NOT fit my 1998 (not deep enough) but
it would fit my 1995. I chose to use the B&M PN 10280 because I didn't
realize
that TCI had a (4 extra qt) 727 pan PN 128001. The B&M pan cost is
approx. $120.00 through JEGS. All have drain plugs. The "Y-pipe" is not
a problem. In response to an earlier post, you really cannot run an
automatic too cool. Make sure you measure to get a pan that will work
for you.....
        Frank