YEEEEHAAAAAWW!!!! Got my JBAs today!!!

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 19:01:13 EDT

Gang -

These things look good !

Alot better than I expected after what I heard .

None of the bolt holes are obstructed by any welds .

There are clamp marks where they were welding them , but since this is my
first set of headers , I assume that is the norm .

I see VERRY little "popcorn" anywhere and even after running my fingers in
and out of the ports (no dirty thoughts here) I was really happy with them .

I think they will not only function great , but they will look great under
the hood of the R/T , both by the design and the finish !

I am going to start the install on Sunday , and like I said , this is my
first set of headers , so I should finish by , oh , next Sunday !?!

Anyway , in regards to the "donut thingies" , when I read the instructions
for the headers that reads for applications for Dodge 96-98 5.2 &5.9 , the
list of supplied parts on the instructions does NOT list a donut thingy
anywhere .

I will call JBA tomorrow to verify that I don't need em before I start
tearin the thing apart .

Anyway , I have to run , but one thing.....these headers make me feel very
pretty .

PEACE
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com