Re: RE: Throttle bodies again.. (was: 98 R/T power mod's que stions)

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 19:58:39 EDT

<< Hmmm... Do you think the temperature and altitude compensation would
 be enough to make up for the extra air? That is, feeding the PCM a lower
 than actual intake temperature and/or a higher than actual pressure
 (is this the MAP sensor?), would, I assume, trick the PCM into supplying
 more fuel for the supposedly denser air?

I have seen relocated air temp sensors, outside of engine compartments that
fool the computer.

Brad