Re: Wrecked by rice burner

From: Mighty Quinn (quinn@ionet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 08:55:29 EDT

Heck ya you should sue for a new truck. I had a similar experience with my
first 97 Dakota. I was travelin down the road doin my 40 mph when an
oncoming ford aerostar (deathstar tank from hell) crossed over the median
and hit me practically head on. Their insurance company's ppl estimated the
damage at approx 14K. They decided they were going to try and fix it. In
the end we had our insurance company sue theres and replaced it with a brand
new Dak. We basically told them that no matter how good a job the repair
ppl do its not gonna be as good as it was new. If ya wanna see a pic the
truck after the wreck check out my page at
www.ionet.net/~quinn/bigpage.htm It has a before and after of the truck. I
would also like to say that dodge makes a damn good truck considerin the
only injury that i came out of this was some bruised ribs. Anyways... at
least try to get em for a new truck. :P

The Mighty Quinn