Re: Wrecked by rice burner

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 08:33:39 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/98 11:53:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
jmiller@texnet.net writes:

> To tell you the truth I am really PISSED!!!!!
> Jim in Waco, Tx.

Jim,

So very sorry to learn of the wreck. I hope all works out for the best. I
worry everyday that so jerk will crash into my Dak. And now with the new R/T
on order, it will be worse. The damage sounds like an easy fix, just make
sure you get a competent body shop to get it all straightened out and
repainted. Good luck, and yes...........if you are injured make them pay for
everything. If it were you they dammed sure would.

Gene