Re: RE: Insurance

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 09:10:24 EDT

>By the time i was 19 i had 4 points on my drivers record. One more point
>and i woulda lost my liscence. doh!

When I was 22 I had 17 points and I DID lose it !! In GA , if you hit 15 or
more in a two year period , it's gone until you take an 8 hour course and
pay about $250 to have it reinstated . After you do that , then your points
go down to zero in some cases , but the insurance rips you a new one for
the next few years .

I had a '94 Shadow BEFORE I lost my D.L. and I was paying over $3k per year
. That was even more than I was paying for the damn car !