Re:Wrecked by Rice Burner

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 12:25:11 EDT

Jim, old buddy sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you
and the Mrs.s are going to be OK. In some states if your vehicle
is wrecked it has to be declared on the title. This could short
you some cash on a trade-in in the future. scense it was her fault,
(hit you in the rear) I would nail her insurance co. for a new
vehicle, not to mention pain & suffering.

If they won't replace your vehicle,make sure the frame isn't
bent and DEMAND NEW PARTS. I know basic stuff, but
You should not have to suffer a loss at all because of this!

Keep the faith, its on your side!

GS