Re: The OFFICIAL Transgo buy list **REMINDER**

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 14:20:05 EDT

Just a reminder, for anyone interested in the Transgo group buy, you
should stop by Mike Clark's page for the "official" list and have your
name added. Two names I see missing from an archived list are:

Tim Roller - magnum318@bewellnet.com

and

Bruce(gimme' 2) Bridges - bbridges@alarismed.com

Not trying to put you guys on the spot, just making sure you're on the
list if you wanna be. If we can get it to 20 names, we're talking about
~$80 each for a kit that lists for $139. A very good price for those
considering a shift kit and Transgo is one of the best from all I've
heard. Stop by the following URL

http://web.wt.net/~mclark/shiftkit.html

Kudos to Mike for putting the page up.

Bob