Re: The OFFICIAL Transgo buy list **REMINDER**

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 17:41:40 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com
fri.21st,3:45pm
>>I've had to take my name from the trans go list because my tranny went
south with the overdrive and I'm going to have it rebuilt beginning next
Monday. The tranny guy knows what I want and he's rebuilding it with borg
warner or RPM guts, along with a valve body kit and other vaccuum solinoids
and whatever it takes--which is the way the factory should of done for
longevity and KICK-ASS. Also told him if he knows of any other weak links to
make sure that he uses ONLY heavy duty parts--even if it means remachineing
>Thanks to all who is trying to put through the Trans Go deal and good
luck