Speakers for '97

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 16:04:09 EDT

Hmmm, speakers eh?

   I bought my 98 Dak with the high-end Infinity system in it. The speakers
sound awesome, the head is kinda cheesy (some CD's skip in it- even though
they are undamaged) but it cranks out good power and the speakers have
excellent bass response (treble is clear and very directional for good
separation). I even have to keep the Bass turned down or it overdrives the
amps in the head as the subwoofers rattle your teeth. The system kinda needs
a dedicated subwoofer amp.

Shaun
Tustin, CA