Tire and Handling Package

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 16:18:22 EDT

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew if you can purchase the Tire and handling
package seperatly. I would like the fender flares, sway bars and bigger tires.
Anyone know how much it would run. I have a 97 Dak with the V-6 and it seems
the suspension is bouncy. Will this be solved with adding some new shocks. I
have some brand new air shocks with compressor left over from my 87 Nissan.
Will air shocks in the back make it worse? If anyone is interested in
purchasing them make me an offer> they are still in the boxes.

Later,

2Me