Re: intermittent wipers

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 17:49:18 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

>sounds like you have a short in the wiper/turn signal stalk--not much you
can do but to replace it--have you noticed your signals acting up(either not
working,going into a hazard type flash when making a left or right turn, or
one side signal goes fast and the other signal slow) these are just a few
hints of a short about to possibly catch fire or blow a fuse if you're lucky