Re: RE: Insurance

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 19:49:01 EDT

When i was 17 i had 10 points out of 12 on my license after getting tagged
for 90 in a 55 on top of another bullshit ticket. Now I'm twenty and have a
totally clean record.... My friend on the other hand got in 5 accidents not
all his fault and is paying more insurance a year than his truck is worth
about 4k a year....

Chris Lang