RE: RE: Insurance

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 21:20:46 EDT

OUCH! I'm paying $825 on my 98 4x4 CC 5.2 auto. Insured for nearly
everything except allegations by Monica Lewinski. Even have vehicle
replacement coverage for the first two years I own the DAK, "free" because
I've been with my insurer for many years with zero claims. (Being 42 years
old helps too...)

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com