Re: Accidents & Insurance

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 20:39:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/98 7:37:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hemi@mindspring.com writes:

<<
 My insurance ws VERY high for a couple of years after that and are just now
 starting to come down .

 As a general rule , they "say" that it is supposed to go down most when you
 turn 25 and when you get married . >>
My driving record as a youth was terrible and Im 28 and married and still have
slightly high insurance with no points on my record. They say that its
because my wife is only 25 and that it will drop a lot when she turns 27!
Well, let me tell you! They told me it would drop when she turned 25!!
Eric
p.s. The sale of the Dak is almost a done deal and I went and picked out my
98 Ram 4X4 today. My best friend is buying the Dak from me, so when he's
ready to sell, I might buy it back.