RE: RE: Trans. Temp.

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 20:43:11 EDT

Bob,
The phone number for TCI is (601) 224-8972 (Mississippi, central time).
I did call them and the depth from tranny pan gasket surface to the
bottom inside the
pan is 2.25 inches. Measure the depth of your pan, if it is less, the
TCI pan will work. When you measure your pan, please let everyone know,
it seems that a
of people are interested.....

        Frank