Re: Viper Stripes

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 18:53:55 EDT

At 11:09 AM 8/23/98 , you wrote:

>I've been a punk since december 96 and lemme tell you, chicks love the punk
>look :->
>
>Are you using Vinyl striping or are you painting it on?? I painted mine on
>just to make it more durable and easier to wax. I think vinyl would discolor
>and start to peel over time. Just me .02

Bad news. My wife saw the comment about the chicks liking the punk look,
and now she won't let me do it. She's even making me take the stripes off
my bug shield. Good thing they were only on there with finger paint.

>ps...liked the quote....better off keeping it loaded at all times, you get
>more points that way!!

Only Dirty Harry can keep shooting without having to reload.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

Childrens Book Titles You'll Never See-- "Daddy Drinks Because You Cry"