Re: Viper Stripes

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 12:09:25 EDT

>Dude, it's like you are reading my mind or something. I striped my
>bugshield yesterday and am going to start on the truck today. I wanna be a
>punk too.

I've been a punk since december 96 and lemme tell you, chicks love the punk
look :->

Are you using Vinyl striping or are you painting it on?? I painted mine on
just to make it more durable and easier to wax. I think vinyl would discolor
and start to peel over time. Just me .02

Austin
Vipertruck

ps...liked the quote....better off keeping it loaded at all times, you get
more points that way!!