Robert's back!... WAS: Hello again and Wheel adaptors

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 03:09:40 EDT

> Well, I'm back for another 9 months.

Welcome back Robert! (collective sigh of relief... ahhhh, I feel
safer already.) Been wondering when you'd make it back to school.

> Not much has changed on my Dakota
> over the summer, just an MP SBEC, ram air hood, airbox, plastic hose
> cover things in the engine (impulse buy @ Sport Truck Nats) and a neon
> tube inside the ram air hood.

Sounds like you've been busy there, any cool pics of the engine and
airbox? Sorry I don't know much about the wheel adaptors, but I'm
sure someone else can help you there... I don't think much has
happened while you were gone, JBA group header purchase is about all.
 There is currently a group deal going for shift kits and G-tech
 Pros...

Welcome back!
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt