Re: RE: MPI intake prices

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 02:18:12 EDT

Sounds good, keep me posted on it.
This will wake these things up.
A four hole TB!!!!! that may be interesting, but may be overkill. We would
then have to go to bigger injectors (maybe ). The big TB would probably work
well on the pre-97 dakotas with the MP ecm, but with the revs so low on the
97-98's may not work well.
But hell what do I know it may just give us some really good low - mid range
torque (depending on the bore size ).
This intake is a go for me as soon as it becomes available.

Colin