Re: RE: Tire and Handling Package

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 00:03:15 EDT

<<
 Will Do thanks for the info
 I sure would like a set of them, it sure makes these trucks look much better

 Colin

 Tomdamit@aol.com wrote:

> <<
> Only $245.00 for the flares!!!!
> I got a price from a dealer here in columbus $435.00 beans .
> Are you sure on that price????
> Colin >>
>
> =============================
>
> Colin, try another dealer. That's what I paid ($245) here in So. CA about
6
> mos. ago. It could be that high if dealer is selling them one at a time.
Ask
> them to look in their accessory catalog.
> Tom Ware
> Riverside, CA
> '98 CC 5.2

Colin, I agreee on the looks. Really changes it. Gives it some "attitude".
You can install yourself, too. Only takes about an hour to do all four. The
holes are already drilled in your fenders. What could be simpler?
Tom Ware
'98 CC 5.2 Flame Red w/ Flares!