Re: Throttle Bodies Attn. Patrick

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 00:03:28 EDT

Frank;
FWIW!!!
I have done a little something different on the throttle shaft. I have
removed 1/2 of the shaft, the side that the bolts go through, then you can
cut the back side just a little and use #10/32 round head machine screws and
bolt the plates to the shaft.
This seemed to wake up the engine a little.

colin