Re: Tire and Handling Package

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 22 1998 - 14:48:25 EDT

<< I want to put Air Shocks under the back end of my Dak so that I can "level"
 out the truck under any load. I am still looking for a set of cab-adjustable
 shocks if anyone knows where I can track some down. >>

Just look in the Truckin' or Minitruckin' for advertisements. Thats were I
purchased the compressor and air shocks (through AIM-> www.aimind.com). The
compressor even comes with a in-cab guage for "on-board" control. I have the
130psi and it runs about $140. It takes a while for the air to load in the
shocks, but if you added a air tank it should be faster.

Later,

2me