Re: RE: 2 in and 1 out cat converter

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 22 1998 - 06:40:24 EDT

<< If you can document that it is a manufacturing defect (wrong exhaust) and
 not a design change after yours was built, I would think that the threat of
 a call to Mama CC would get results.

I agree this may work, however, I need a copy of Dodge's literature where the
cat is advertised as a part ot the R/T or something else that mentions the 2
into 1 cat. If anyone can get me a copy of some "proof" I would greatly
appreciate it. I can't believe none of the many auto mag. articles have noted
this style cat. being unique to the R/T. The '89 model Trans Am went to a dual
cat setup and was advertised in Pontiac literature and in the car mags- go
figure.
Regards,
Steve Waller in Houston