Ram-Air Hood.

From: BassFreak9@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 18:23:35 EDT

I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in a group purchase of a Ram-Air
hood from East Coast Customs. It is the Camero SS style scoop and I think it
looks better than the two scoop versions, I would not be able to actually buy
it for a while since my R/T won't be here for about another 5-7 weeks. So I
just want to get an idea of how many people would be interested. Here is a
place where you can take a look at the hood.
<A HREF="http://www.eastcoastcustoms.com/cgi-bin/ecoast/show.pl?RA300.jpg">
East Coast Customs, Inc.: RA300.jpg</A>

Kevin Wagner
'99 Black RC R/T (on order)