Re[2]: Hello again and Wheel adaptors

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 23:18:06 EDT

>> now!) ;-) I was thinking of doing something along the lines of neon
>> (or whatever) inside my hood too. Sort of a soft glow coming from the
>> engine compartment... How does it look? Got any pics?
>>

> Looks great! Install was easy even for me, except now the darn cover won't
> stay on the steering column, have to rig something soon.

Are you guys talking about neon lights? I thought Robert was talking
about some hose covers or something.... maybe I read his post too
quick. What exactly did you do Robert?

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html