Re: Wheels/Backspacing?

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 23:56:23 EDT

Well, probably not EVERY wheel. Just those from the big guys like American
racing, Boyds, Ultra, etc. So far I've got a list of the wheels that Ultra
and American Racing make, that fit the Dakota bolt pattern. I have to figure
out how I'm going to organize everything, so it'll take a while. Mainly, I'm
doing this for myself, 'cause I'm going to get new wheels, and wanted an
organized way to look at what is out there, and choose.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu